From: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU> On Behalf Of Aria Bamdad
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2020 9:58 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] SLES 15 SP2 kernel issue with random number generator
(crng)

Thank you Berthold.  I am running on a z13s but I am saving up for at z15!
No special crypto express hardware either other than CPICF that is standard.
I will look into your suggestions.  I am seeing this only on SLES15 SP2
later kernel.  They recently changed random number generation within the
kernel.

Thanks,
Aria