From: Dave Jones <djo...@itconline.com>
Date: 1/2/23 03:05 (GMT+10:00)
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: [LINUX-390] ClefOS installation instructions.....

Happy New Year, ya'll.

I'm thinking about installing ClefOS 7.9 here...I have downloaded both
the 79os.iso and 79Update.iso files from the SNA web site and I am now
wondering how to proceed. Does anyone have any suggestions/helpful hints
on how to do the basic install?

Many thanks, too.

DJ

--
BEST REGARDS

   DAVE JONES                 IBM Z CHAMPION [1]
    Managing Director for zSystems and Linux on z Support
    ++1 281.578.7544 (Cell)
    Web: www.itconline.com<http://www.itconline.com> [2]
    18502 Purdy Ct. Houston, TX  77084  USA

Links: