Hi, Rich,

Thanks for the reminder. Yes, those were interesting times for a number of
reasons. Making friends such as you from around the country and the world
was a big deal for me. I really felt at home, personally and professionally,
when at WAVV, SHARE, etc., than I ever had before outside of my immediate
family. It was a lot of fun.

Mark