On 5/11/2023 9:19 AM, Rogério Soares wrote:
Hello folks, anyone is using ibm Flashsystem 9500 with Sles 12? I'm facing
strange behavior after Mount disks.... Sles stay very very slow, when try
copy any data, Sles crash..

What version of SLES12? Are you up to date on maintenance? Have you tried with a more modern version?

Have you collected any performance data both when and when not seeing the problem?

What sort of crashes are you seeing? Any dumps taken?

I have adjusted multipath.conf as suggested by ibm, but no luck yet...

What sort of adjustments did they recommend?

http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390