Do people use CRLs on Linux? I have some information (not verified) that if you
fetch the CRL lists manually, curl will use the information. That's certainly
not as integrated as on Windows-which is arguably not a bad thing. On Windows
we see users who renew a certificate and the new one has CDP info in it, and
suddenly something doesn't work because the server they're using it on is
internal and can't get to the CRL server. Since they had no expectation that it
would even try, this is a surprise and a problem.

What, if anything, do y'all know about this?

Thanks,

...phsiii

http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390