On Fri, Mar 12, 1999 at 04:35:31PM -0000, Dongray, Derek W wrote:
> I'd be interested in seeing it working since I have a setup which includes
> a 3c503. I
> run DOS using the cwnryr (?) packet drivers to copy stuff to the floppy to
> move to
> ELKS. For I downloaded some code I found a couple of weeks ago but haven't
> had a chance
> to look at it yet - I only started looking at ELKS a few weeks ago and my
> wife thinks
> I spend too much time using computers as it is!

I have a 3c501 and a 3c503 that I wouldn't mind testing with... I'd love
to see the support put in since this I'd like to eventually see an ELKS
box sitting on an existing network as a fully functional net machine.

Too bad I can't program to save my life or I'd really love to jump in and
help out myself.

JC.