Hello there,

Yes I would be interested in the bios.rom file of your computer. Actually I
a trying to learn how to interpret the file to get any information about
the computer from the file. Any pointer?
Aseem.

At 10:48 AM 05-05-99 +0100, you wrote:
>>From: Perry Harrington
>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Subject: BIOS get code
>>Date: Wednesday 5 May 1999 08:30
>
>>I wrote a little C program to fetch the ROM BIOS of a machine.
>>I wrote it on my Compaq Portable III with TC 2.01.  The source
>>is included, you can get the binary and sample Compaq ROM from
>
>>ftp.apsoft.com:/pub/users/perry/tc/
>
>>I just writes out 64k at 0xF000:0 to 'bios.rom'.
>
><snip>
>
>I tried your program on my hp200lx , it's ok. If someone wants to
>have a look at its bios, I can send the file.
>
>Riwal Raude
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Aseem Asthana, 239 A, New Swarg Mandir,
Mhow 453441, MP, India.
91 7324 74603/78236
ICQ #36888504

Final Yr, B. E., Department of Comp Sc & Engg,
Sri Govindram Sekseria Institute of Technology and Science,
23, Park Rd, Indore. MP. India.