On Tuesday, June 08, 1999 11:13 AM, Eric J. Korpela [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
wrote:
: >
: > Someone was doing a port of lcc to the 8086/8, weren't they? Could whoever it
: > was get in touch with me? I'm looking for something similar and was wondering
: > if I could have a look at the .md file.
: >
:
: That's me.  Haven't touched it in years.  You can get the .md files
: at my web site... There are two files, a complete distribution tar
: and a set of updated files.
:
: The md files are actually broken into chunks.  By setting the approprate
: parameters in the main makefile it will generate an md file for 8086
: 80186 (V20/30) or 80286.  It also generates different md files for small
: large and huge model, and has some 8087 support.
:
: I'll warn you that it's mostly untested and quite buggy at this point.
:
: http://sag-www.ssl.berkeley.edu/~korpela
:
: Eric

Is lcc-win32 currently generating only 80386 code?

I looked at all the source some time ago but don't remember.  Also,
which distribution are you looking at as the master?

Greg