Hi,

I have a interesting problem to solve. I'm going on a trip in a few days, and I want to bring the source code to Microwin with my to browse while I'm on the trip. I'm going to be taking my old 286 laptop. Obviously the source code files are too big to put on the ELKS combo disk, so I wondered if anyone has installed ELKS on their HD or knows how. I tried making a minix/linux partition on my hd and then using mkfs, but I could not make mkfs work. If anyone has installed ELKS on their hard drive, I'd be glad to hear how you did it. By the way, I tried out microwin. It rocks!

Thanks,
Joseph Dunn