: Do we still have the 512k file size limit?

        Yep.  But I'll fix it.

:
: I thought that libc was bigger than this or something, and that was one of
: the limiting factors on a self hosted bcc. Did I remember this wrong?

        You're right.  Its kinda funny that we could get the compiler running
but couldn't link because libc.a is > 512k.

:
:
: How long before we get a self hosted bcc?
:
        I'll start work ASAP.  But - I sent some messages out before
about people using ELKS's filesystem more.  If the filesystem doesn't work,
you'll definitely not want to run compilers on it!

Greg