Last night, I got bcc, as86 and ld86 running on ELKS.
However, bcc can't quite compile itself, because it doesn't support
the STDC ## operator, which is used in bcc.c.  I worked around this.

So I started cross-compiling the ELKS kernel with my new tools,
initially using the elkemu emulator.

The problem is that bcc calls unproto and copt, both of which
won't compile with bcc.

I'm thinking about getting involved with all this, but there's
considerable changes required to the tools.  Do we want
to have our own distribution of bcc?  Maybe not.  It doesn't
appear that Rob de Bath is lurking this list anymore.

Comments?

Greg