Hi

I dont know whether this is thet case for evey one but for the last couple
of versions of elks I have not been able to get fdisk to work. It gives me
error opening /dev/hda1 or somhing like that.

I have tried fdisk with both the distribution images and I have tryed to
compile it and then use it. but no luck. I have tryed this on 3 pc's and it
still does not work. The last time I got elks fdisk to work was with an old
distribution 0.7something.

Anyway does this happen to anyone else, and if so how did you solve it? Or
is it just a plan old bug? The reson for this is that I want to install elks
to a hd and not have to use the boot disk.

tom