: Speaking of projects .. I have few questions regarding 0.84 release of
: mwin.
:
: 1: nano-x won't compile here with -O switch. It has to be some sort of
: copt error (it does compile actually but doesn't assemble/link). This
: can be solved by calling bcc without -O for nanox/srvfunc.c to be
: compiled.

        I'll look into this.  It works on my system... ;-)

:
: 2: where is Al's "terminal emulator" ? nterm ? did you manage to get it
: woring ?
:
        It's in there, but you must unset the client/server switch, and
link in nterm.o.  See the Makefile and INSTALL files.

: 3: does world.c and/or nclock.c actually work on any ELKS system ?

        All the demos run on ELKS, including the nterm.  If running world, you
must supply the .dat file in the current directory.  See world.c for details.

Greg