That sounds intriguing...
I have a HP 95lx and would love a working unix on it.  Minix has been made to
work on the 100lx and 200lx but I havent tried this on the 95lx...
(The 95 is not exactly a PC compatible machine...)
anywayS...
see...
http://www.palmtoppaper.com/webuy.htm
and
http://www.palmtoppaper.com/cgi-bin/shop.plx/SID=PUT_SID_HERE/page=PT-Used.htm

maybe they'd loan you one for an extended length of time...
Bill Saunders

--
Bill Saunders