I'm sorry for late response. I have to sleep a little :).

> Hi,
> I've been doing the Psion stuff, and also have an interest in an ARM port.

 I've known your great work. And I would like to assitant your work for ARM.

> Particularly with the embedded versions that contain a whole load of
> peripherals (serial/dram controllers/LCD etc. etc.).

 I agreeded.

> What platform/processor are you starting with? and (the big question) how
> far have you got?

 I work with the KS32C6200(ARM7 compatable) ev. board
 which made from SAMSUNG semiconductor.
 I know the SA-1100, StrongARM is famous, but I don't have it.
 Later, I will acquire SA-1100 ev. board and will port it.
 But, I will start with my small KS32C6200 board.

 Firstly, I started with the bootloader for PSOS (RTOS used in
 Samsung Semi. and made by ISI, currently Windriver Inc.).

 I just started initial stage. If I have a progress, I will share the
 result with you and anyone. But, I have a primary job, I need the
 assitants for helping this work.

> I'm assuming that you're using patched gcc/binutils, am I right?

 Right from the tools of Netwinder.