Sorry for the spam again, but the kernel 2.6.15.4 have some
differences on the methods I saw.

On parser/psparse.c, function acpi_ps_parse_aml:

status = acpi_ds_call_control_method(thread, walk_state, NULL);
(...)
} else if ((status != AE_OK) && (walk_state->method_desc)) {
  ACPI_REPORT_METHOD_ERROR("Method execution failed",
walk_state->method_node, NULL, status);

On dispatcher/dsmethod.c, function acpi_ds_call_control_method

still no AE_NOT_FOUND ...

Btw, I'm going to post now on my site my dmesgs/lspci/ifconfig for
kernel 2.6.15 with and without acpi.

cheers,
--rengolin
-