please enter a bug on bugzilla.kernel.org in ACPI category

On 5/11/07, Jan Willies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Luming Yu wrote:
> On 5/9/07, Jan Willies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I got a BenQ S73U and it doesn't support ACPI very well. I got 23
> please describe the problem in detail.
What information are useful? I have put some log-files here:

    http://web746.webbox240.server-home.org/acpi/acpid
    http://web746.webbox240.server-home.org/acpi/acpi.log

There simply is no S{1,2,3,4,5} with this laptop. It won't even
power-off itself after halt.
>> errors. This is confusing, it should work well cause they are only
>> warnings, not errors!
> warnings when compiling /proc/acpi/dsdt with the iasl-compiler, but no
>
> compile-time working doesn't mean run-time working.
I discovered that, sadly.

- jcw

-