kaya engga deh , ini say kutip FAQ :

Compatibility
Q: Can Dia open Visio .vsd files ?
A: No, it can't. Visio file format is a completely proprietary and
undocumented file format. So it is really difficult to write code to read
it. The now-defunct Software Bazaar offered a bounty of several thousand
dollars for reverse-engineering the Visio format. We really would like to
be able to do so.
An easier alternative would be to make a Visio plug-in that will allow
conversion. Other programs have already done this for their proprietary
formats. If somebody were to make such a script, we could set up a public
server to do conversions.

With Visio 2002, it has become possible to export Visio diagrams as XML.
Microsoft, in their infinite generosity, has even published the Schema.
With the new XSLT plug-in, it should be only a question of writing a
proper XSLT document to be able to translate.

Ian Redfern is working on decoding the Visio format. If you have any
interest in converting Visio files, please give him your assistance.