Ada yang mau jadi penyelenggaranya di Indonesia?

http://blogs.sun.com/emily/entry/call_for_invitations_to_be

Call for invitations to be the host of GNOME.Asia Summit 2010

... GNOME.Asia Summit was held in Beijing, China during 2008 and in
Ho-Chi-Minh City, Vietnam during 2009. We would like to continue
finding new national locations as we spread GNOME throughout Asia, and
**we are looking for local organizers to rise to the challenge of
organizing an excellent GNOME event**. The GNOME.Asia committee will
assist in the process, but there is a definitive need for individuals
to be actively involved and committed to the planning and delivery of
the event.

You can learn more about GNOME.Asia Summit at our official website:
http://gnome.asia

The following two links are “must read items” for organizing the
GNOME.Asia Summit:

         How to: http://live.gnome.org/How%20to%20Organize%20GNOME.Asia%20Summit
         Check list:
http://live.gnome.org/Check%20list%20for%20GNOME.Asia%20Summit

If you are interested in hosting the summit please submit a formal
proposal to the GNOME.Asia Committee at asia-summit-list [at]
gnome.org. The deadline for proposals is 31st March 2010. You are
encouraged to ask questions before writing the formal proposal....

--
Fajran Iman Rusadi-
http://fajran.web.id http://dahsy.at