Louigi Verona wrote:
TB-303

In the early 80ies a friend had this drum machine. It isn't one of Roland's most cultic drum machines, but anyway, you can't compare two (oops, before I wrote "to" instead of "two") completely different ways of making music. The studio in the box is a studio in a box, in a box, in a box and nothing more. I don't have enough money to maintain my analog equipment + oldish computers, that's why I grown to like the studio in the box, but any assertions that modern computers or even professional digital equipment are able to replace oldish analog equipment is hype, or for people without "keen ear" (this means physically and trained).