Olivier Guilyardi wrote:
Okay, that's precious informations. I wasn't sure this could come from the mic,
but you're making it clear that it's much probable.

At least similar (maybe the same) noise isn't an unexpected surprise, when using combinations of low-end analog consumer equipment. You anyway should have a look at your source code. I experienced digital noise similar to this more aggressive, excepted of some digital transient noises, IIRC when using Rubber Band to pitch something in real-time, while the length, timing is kept.

Ralf

--
Does anybody know were the Roland VR 760 currently is sold in Germany?