On 2/3/2011 1:14 PM, Stefan Kost wrote:
On 02/03/2011 09:27 PM, Bearcat M. Sandor wrote:
On 2/2/2011 2:43 PM, Stefan Kost wrote:
Am 16.01.2011 17:42, schrieb Harry Van Haaren:
Hey guys,

I'm looking for the "lowest-common-denominator" of audio file formats that
handle BPM info.
mp3, wav, vorbis, mp4, mkv files can have BPM metadata (according to my grep in
the gstreamer source code). GStreamer has a bpm detector as well.

Stefan

What? No love for my favorite, wavpack? Wavpack never gets any respect! :"(

Bearcat M. Sandor
Erm, it should work already. From the wavpack homepage:
  Uses ID3v1 and APEv2 tags for metadata (including ReplayGain)
Both are well supported by gstreamer. :)

Stefan
Thank you Stefan,

The bpm detection, tagging is not working in banshee. I'll do some sniffing around and see why that might be.

Thanks,

Bearcat M. Sandor