On Fri, 1 Apr 2011, Gerald Mwangi wrote:

Oh sorry, I checked it out but the workflow/interface made me think it's
not for a performance act.
And I always felt that tX's workflow and Gui, its support for multiple
turntables suits my needs.
Neverless looking at the mixxx website, mixx has evolved since the last
time i checked it out.
I'll play with it, until I've made tX what I want it to be.
By the way the scratch algorithm in tX is superior to any other program
(even mixxx) I've played with.

Well, FWIW, Mixxx is under very active development. They're responsive to code contributions, too. I think I've heard talk that there's guys work on support for more decks, also. (Maybe even more turntables?)

Anyway, that also would be a good team to join forces with. :-)

-gabriel