On 07/07/2011 11:20 AM, rosea grammostola wrote:
On 07/02/2011 07:25 PM, Emanuel Rumpf wrote:
2011/7/2 rosea grammostola<rosea.grammost...@gmail.com>:
It seems to work good here. You have to disable JACK autoconnect in PHASEX
and then the connections seems to work.

Here they don't.
And phasex requires much time to start.
Tested with Phasex and jack-rack (jackd1). Connections seems to be restored here (all though at one occasion I used the 'recent' option in qjackctl - session, and the connections didn't restore, another test with 'recent' seems to work though).

The problem with a2jmidid I reported a while ago, was because qjackctl doesn't support infra clients atm I think.
What's next? Is JackSession in PHASEX ready now? Would be nice if the Linuxaudio users could use this feature and if it hits the different distros.

Regards,

\r