On 01/03/2012 08:17 PM, Tristan Strange wrote:
Hi all,

I've been trying to get the attached patch to steve at plugin dot org
dot uk.... unfortunately his email address has been unavailable for 5
days now.

The attached patch allows the OSC port a timemachine instance is
listening on to be specified at startup with a -o flag.

Can anyone else commit this to the project's git repository whilst
he's unavailable (providing it's up to scratch of course!) or forward
this on to Steve for me please?

This is the first patch I'll have submitted to a well used open source
project so I'm super keen to see it in timemachines code base.

in case steve doesn't catch this mail via the list, he can sometimes be found as "swh" on #lad @ irc.freenode.net, if you hang out there for a couple of days...