This is my first post here. Yes, I know that this is a developer's forum,
that's why I joined. That said, however, I would like to replace my current
audio interface with one that runs on linux and I really don't know where else
to ask - all forums that I am a member of either focus on synthesizer stuff or
they are professional audio sites where no one takes linux seriously as a
recording platform; google is not helping either. I currently have a metric
halo 2882 2d expanded w/DSP and want something of similar capability that can
run on linux (the 2882 runs on Mac only). I can live without the on board
effects. Recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jim Elliott

Also, if someone wants to purchase my 2882, offers are welcome as I'm about to
put it on ebay....