On 04/11/2012 12:14 PM, thijs van severen wrote:
2012/4/11 rosea.grammostola <rosea.grammost...@gmail.com
<mailto:rosea.grammost...@gmail.com>>

    On 04/11/2012 02:55 AM, Mark McCurry wrote:

            I've seen the lengthy discussion of NSM and decided I'd like
            to give it a
            whirl, but I cannot figure out where the code lives.  As far
            as I can see
            http://non.tuxfamily.org/nsm/ has no mention of how to get
            the code.  So
            how do I get (git?) it? Thanks

        Its code seems to currently be in the same repo as Non-DAW.
        Here is the clone command:
        git clone git://git.tuxfamily.org/__gitroot/non/daw.git
        <http://git.tuxfamily.org/gitroot/non/daw.git>

    Apart from the master branch, there is also a next branch with new
    stuff and a nsm-proxy branch for the new proxy app.

are there plans to get it in KXstudio repo's ?
afaik the maintainer will add NSM support to Carla (?), so I'm sure it will.