On 04/14/2015 01:42 AM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
On 04/13/2015 11:24 AM, Paul Davis wrote:
definitely caused by use of X / GUI toolkit calls from the wrong thread.
Not legal.

Ok, thanks, staring at code - no idea what to look for (Ambix uses the
JUCE LV2 wrapper) ...

On my laptop (Fedora 21 instead of Fedora 20, different video chipset)
the GUI starts fine but it can randomly crash with the same message.
Race condition that is sometimes triggered?

Anyone our there running the Ambix LV2 plugins successfully? (in, for
example, Ardour3?)

gave them a quick try in a3 4 weeks ago. i could get them to work by always using the generic UI. not ideal, but enough to get an idea what they can do for you.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net