Ah, output and input samplerate got twisted. I didn't think and followed the documentation of libsamplerate.

In the section on the SRC_DATA structure it says:
"Finally, the src_ratio field specifies the conversion ratio defined as the input sample rate divided by the output sample rate."

In the main section of the src_simple documentation it's clear though:
"src_ratio     : Equal to output_sample_rate / input_sample_rate."

Best wishes,

Jeanette
x!

May 12 2021, Jeanette C. has written:

Hey hey,
I've used libsamplerate through the src_simple interface to resample a audiofile of a single cycle wave. The output does not look right though: In the input values go from positive to negative floats. In the output values go from small positive floats to big positive floats. The process itself is error free and both used and generated frames are exactly to my expectations.

Please, does anyone have an idea why this could be? Or if this is an error at all?

Best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

If only I could trade the fancy cars