On 2023-02-08 12:51, Yann Collette wrote:
Was it Unfa ?

I remember that in the Pipewire video he made he told that ardour needed some patches because of varying buffers of pipewire ...

Most likely Unfa. I remember watching that episode when he couldn't use pipewire for all the x-runs and crashes. He started using pipewire again later. Here is the video about it. It's a sort of trial and error pipewire ju-jitsu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7XrrBXIzfg

Fons, Unfa has his own Rocket.Chat server. Think he's on irc somewhere too but don't remember what nick or network.

Rocket.Chat
https://chat.unfa.xyz/home

Cheers,

/bengan