I think it is too bad that pipewire does not just use the system libjack and allow setting server name. Then both could run as separate jack servers. Building a Jack->jack bridge with SRC would not be too hard either. For many people, leaving pw server to default would just work but for others setting the server name to pipewire would allow jackd to start as normal, no comflict.

I suppose it would be possible to leave the system libjack active and start a zita-j2n instance with pw-jack and a zita-n2j without as a bridge. Clunky for sure but maybe a purpose built zita-pjbridge could work better. (peanut butter and jam?)

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net