Am 24.09.26 um 15:32 schrieb Fons Adriaensen:
On Thu, Sep 24, 2026 at 01:24:32PM +0200, Hermann Meyer wrote:
all you need is something like this
[
a lv2:OutputPort , lv2:ControlPort ;
lv2:index 150 ;
lv2:symbol "meter_r_in" ;
lv2:name "METER_R In" ;
lv2:default -70.0 ;
lv2:minimum -130.0 ;
lv2:maximum 4.0 ;
] ,
There seems to be something wrong with the jalv I'm using
(just the Archlinux package).
When I use 'jalv' instead of 'jalv.qt6', and then enter
the 'controls' command I get
midi_ch = 0
midi_panic = 0
auto = 1
midi = 0.000000
high = 0.000000
thresh = 1.000000
tuning = 0.000000
bias = 0.000000
speed = -30.000000
modul = 440.000000
pitch = 0.500000
formant = 0.500000
k0 = 0.500000
k1 = 0.000000
k2 = 0.000000
k3 = 1.000000
k4 = 1.000000
k5 = 1.000000
k6 = 1.000000
k7 = 1.000000
k8 = 1.000000
k9 = 1.000000
k10 = 1.000000
k11 = 1.000000
Some of these are just wrong.
- 'midi' and 'high' are interger, toggled, so why the FP value ?
- The values shown for 'speed' and 'modul' are actually the ones
for 'thresh' and 'tuning'.
- 'k0' ... 'k11' are integer, toggled, so 0.5 for 'k0' is impossible.
- ...
Are there any other simple hosts I could use ?
Ciao,
https://github.com/brummer10/Luma