On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Tommi Ilmonen wrote:

> Can you recommend an online-version of this information? Just names of the
> classes and their member functions and types in readable format. It would
> be very much appreciated (since at least SGI's on-line docs are lengthy,
> but difficult to understand).
>
> Tommi.

Some better online STL references:
Phil Ottewells STL Tutorial, brief and to the point.
http://www.yrl.co.uk/~phil/stl/stl.htmlx

My favorite: C++ Annotations Version 5.1.0b Chapter 17
http://www.icce.rug.nl/docs/cplusplus/cplusplus.html

The SGI online docs:
SGI's HP Standard Template Library Programmer's Guide
http://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/

--
   Sam Chessman                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                In practice, there is usually a difference!