It really blew my mind when Juhana Sadeharju <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> >From:        Erik de Castro Lopo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> >I am currently adding support for Sonic Foundry's 64 bit wave files to
> >libsndfile:
> [ ... ]
> >I currently have one example of this file format and I need more.
>
> Could you or anybody else just install a demo version and generate
> the test files? (My computer doesn't fill the requirements for
> the installation; can't help here.)

Well I don't have a single windows machine anywhere. I work for one of the big
Unix companies and I run Linux at home :-).

Fortunately ljp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> has just posted some here:

    http://llornkcor.com/w64/w64.html

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Yes it's valid)
The Earth is around 70% water. Fish rule the seas.
Humans are over 90% water. It's only a matter of time.