For those interested in the information on the Via chipset...

http://www.tecchannel.de/hardware/817/7.html

Most of it is Windoze based, but I haven't a clue as to who wrote the
linux drivers and settings, so I am not sure if they are based off of
recommendations from Via, which may or may not be bad.

> Hmmm... where did you find it? Is it against 2.4.X? Do you know if it
> affects k6 machines, athlon machines, duron machines...
>
> Thanks!
> Nelson

|      T a l i t y       |          +------+     |
|     Richard Burnett          |    +-+    |     |
|  Senior Design Engineer      +---+  +----+     |
|   [EMAIL PROTECTED]             |  |          |
| Phone: 919.380.3014                 |          |
|   Fax: 919.380.3903              |  |          |