I would ask the following question.. Since syncing two different cards is a problem due to clock inaccuracy, why don't we just add a sample or two to the fastest card every so when the cards become out of sync. This would mean probably duplicating (or interpolating) a single sample on the fastest card to slow it down. It will be completely inaudible. The frequency this happens shold be every 20-30 seconds, after doing some calculation with 44100 sampling rate, 64x oversampling and 5 PPM (point per million accurate crystals).

Florian Schmidt wrote:

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:24:38 +0000