Hello Uwe,

At 00.28 13/12/2003 +0100, you wrote:
The deconvolution works, too.  But I don't understand it completely.  The IR
seems to start at the end of the file.  Especially with the direct
deconvolution of the original IR, the pulse is at the end of the
convolution result ..

it must be near the end of the file, because of the way it works. Furthermore if you use BruteFIR to perform the deconvolution you should consider that BruteFIR truncates the output to make it the same lenght of the input, where the full convolution of a signal of length N with a filter of length M would yeld a signal of length N+M-1. To avoid this truncation simply add some seconds of silence to the recorded signal before performing the convolution (the scripts I sent you already did it).

Bye,
--
        Denis Sbragion
        InfoTecna