Greetings:

Many thanks to Burkhard Woelfel and Paul Nasca for your kind offers, but ZKM came through with a very nice publicity shot of the Kubus.

Btw, the LAC2005 report will appear in the Linux Journal in August or September. It's just a brief report, nothing new to the members of this list.

Best,

dp

Paul wrote:

Hi.
I made many photos of the building, including some
nice panoramas. The pics are at resolution 1024x768 or
1600x1200 and if you want, I can stitch some
panoramas.

Paul

Greetings:

I've prepared a brief report on LAC 2005 for the
Linux >Journal, it's
ready for submission but I need an outside photo of
ZKM >+ the Kubus. Did
anyone take a nice shot of the buildings that they'd
like >to see in LJ ?
If so, let me know asap. A TIFF is preferred, but
high-resolution JPG
will probably do. TIA!

Best,

dp