Oh yea I should mention, for those interested my site is hosted on Powweb if you need to know some of the stats on it, it has about 10 Gigs of transfer a day and 12 Gigs of storage alltogether, so storage for multimedia(At least in the uncompressed or lossless forms) would still be limited a little but could hold up some at least.

If things get popular enough as a method of giving back to the open source community I wouldnt be completly against setting up a seperrate Powweb account for a linux audio site. Being kinda poor it aint much but at least its something I could do.

        Seablade