2006/5/16, Christoph Eckert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I guess it is a legal issue posting the recording to the public.
Any idea via PM is appreciated :) .

Well, german law allows private copies from friend to friend.
(Regardless what the music-industry is telling you.) Only thing
forbidden is to use tools to get around copy-protections.

And as the broadcast was in public radio everyone could have made his
own recording and so it is also allowed to get a copy from a "friend".
All the germans have even payed GEMA-fees already if we burn our copy
to cd...

So sending the ftp/http link to friends is the key.

Arnold

PS: Could I get a copy of this recording?
--
visit http://dillenburg.dyndns.org/~arnold/
---