Hi all,

This series is a repost of a handful of patches that happened to have
fallen through the cracks. Patch 1 relates back to the discussion[1] on
increasing the writeback bio size limit. We can't safely do that until
the bounce path can be enhanced to handle larger sizes, but we can at
least fix the writeback code to completely fill the bio. Patches 2-3 are
a couple more byte order fixes that were uncovered by swapping an
on-disk filesystem between big and little endian machines. As of these
two, I've not encountered any further byte-order issues via this sort of
test.

All three of these patches have been soaking in my test branch [2] for
quite some time. Thoughts, reviews, flames appreciated.

Brian

[1]
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-bcachefs/20230927112338.262207-3-bfos...@redhat.com/
[2] https://evilpiepirate.org/~testdashboard/ci?branch=bfoster

Brian Foster (3):
  bcachefs: allow writeback to fill bio completely
  bcachefs: byte order swap bch_alloc_v4.fragmentation_lru field
  bcachefs: use swab40 for bch_backpointer.bucket_offset bitfield

 fs/bcachefs/alloc_background.c | 10 +---------
 fs/bcachefs/backpointers.c     |  2 +-
 fs/bcachefs/backpointers.h     |  9 +++++++++
 fs/bcachefs/fs-io-buffered.c   | 19 ++++++++++++++++---

2.41.0