Hi, Kent
I've noticed that the main change log for bcachefs has not been included in the release notes for the latest Linux 6.10, which may cause some confusion. I'm not sure if it's because you're too busy to publish some change logs, or if there are other reasons behind it. I thank it's necessary to work together with the bcachefs developers to build up the bcachefs community, keeping it in sync with the community development of other file systems. Of course, this depends on whether you can spare the time to contribute to this, and the efforts of the bcachefs developers can also be leveraged to accomplish this work.

Thanks,
Hongbo