Gentle ping, anyone? 🥺

On 8/7/24 11:07 AM, Pavin Joseph wrote:
Hello everyone,

Is there an ETA available for full rebalance and scrub support?

I recently migrated from btrfs to bcachefs and so far it has been great, mostly due to the performance improvements on pinning metadata to faster drives. But as I started off with 2+1+1 TB background target drives with replicas=2 that had around 70% usage and then added 4+1 TB drives recently, my disk usage are all messed up without a rebalance.

I also perform weekly scrubs on my btrfs and zfs pools, so feeling a bit naked here without it!

Thank you for the awesome work on bcachefs!

Kind regards,
Pavin Joseph.