On Sun, Jun 04, 2017 at 09:15:03AM +0200, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> is https://github.com/ScottyBauer/sed-opal-temp/ still the latest and
> greatest in terms of OPAL userspace?  The temp name always sounds a bit
> odd..

Yeah it currently, is. I want to move it out from my personal repo to perhaps
under linux-nvme project. Even though it's not really nvme-centric I think it
would be better if there was more of group control of the project, not just me.

If we want to put it on Infradead that's fine too, I don't really care where it
lives. If people are fine with it hanging out under the linux-nvme project I'll
work with Keith when he gets back from vacation.