On Wed, Sep 06, 2017 at 08:07:43AM -0600, Jens Axboe wrote:
> On 09/06/2017 07:44 AM, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> > From: Benjamin Block <bbl...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
> >
> > Since we split the scsi_request out of struct request bsg fails to
> > provide a reply-buffer for the drivers. This was done via the pointer
> > for sense-data, that is not preallocated anymore.
>
> Confused, this is already in master, was included before 4.13 was
> finalized.

I think this is the backport for 4.11 and 4.12 as requested by Greg. I
just send a mail as answer that I would do it, but I guess Christoph
already had something in the pipe.

Or? I'll take a look.

                                                    Beste Grüße / Best regards,
                                                      - Benjamin Block
--
Linux on z Systems Development         /         IBM Systems & Technology Group
Vorsitz. AufsR.: Martina Koederitz     /        Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp