On Wed, Sep 06 2017, Coly Li wrote:
> Hi Jens,
>
> Here are 12 patchs for bcache fixes and updates, most of them were posted
> by Eric Wheeler in 4.13 merge window, but delayed due to lack of code
> review.

Next time, please send this _before_ the merge window opens. Not a huge
problem for this series, since it has been posted numerous times in the
past and already has good review coverage, but it really should have
been in linux-next for a week or two before heading upstream.

> There are some other patches which does not pass my test currently,
> once they are fixed and reviewed by peer developers I will send them
> to you for 4.14 merge window.

If they are not passing tests etc before the merge window opens, they
are not for this cycle.

--
Jens Axboe