On Tue, 2017-12-05 at 08:20 +0800, Ming Lei wrote:
> Also it is a bit odd to see request in hctx->dispatch now, and it can only
> happen now when scsi_target_queue_ready() returns false, so I guess you apply
> some change on target->can_queue(such as setting it as 1 in srp/ib code
> manually)?

Yes, but that had already been mentioned. From the e-mail at the start of
this e-mail thread: "Change the SRP initiator such that SCSI target queue
depth is limited to 1." The changes I made in the SRP initiator are the same
as those described in the following message from about one month ago:
https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-scsi/msg114720.html.

Bart.