Hi Sagi and all,

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 1:30 PM, Sagi Grimberg <s...@grimberg.me> wrote:
> Hi Roman and the team (again), replying to my own email :)
>
> I forgot to mention that first of all thank you for upstreaming
> your work! I fully support your goal to have your production driver
> upstream to minimize your maintenance efforts. I hope that my
> feedback didn't came across with a different impression, that was
> certainly not my intent.

Well, I've just recovered from two heart attacks, which I got
while reading your replies, but now I am fine, thanks :)

> It would be great if you can address and/or reply to my feedback
> (as well as others) and re-spin it again.

Jokes aside, we would like to thank you all, guys, for valuable
feedback. I got a lot of useful remarks from you Sagi and you Bart.
We will try to cover them in next version and will provide up-to-date
comparison results.

--
Roman