Hi Tang Junhui---

On 03/01/2018 09:45 PM, tang.jun...@zte.com.cn wrote:
> From: Tang Junhui <tang.jun...@zte.com.cn>
>
> Hello, Mike
>
> This patch looks good, but has some conflicts with this patch:
> bcache: fix for data collapse after re-attaching an attached device
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git/commit/?id=73ac105be390c1de42a2f21643c9778a5e002930
> Could you modify your fix base on the previous patch?

That doesn't make sense.  This patch was generated from a current tree
where it's applied on top of that: (It's based on next when it should
really be based on Linus's tree, but it doesn't matter for patch
application because there's no changes in next right now to bcache that
aren't in Linus's tree).

https://github.com/mlyle/linux/commit/502c38831b42100ac5d3319c792a66c7e01357ae

May I add your reviewed-by so I can send this (and your fix) upstream?

Mike