On 11/29/18 12:12 PM, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> Having another indirect all in the fast path doesn't really help
> in our post-spectre world.  Also having too many queue type is just
> going to create confusion, so I'd rather manage them centrally.
>
> Note that the queue type naming and ordering changes a bit - the
> first index now is the defauly queue for everything not explicitly
                         ^^^^^^^

default

> marked, the optional ones are read and poll queues.

Looks fine to me, was hoping NOT to bring this into the core, but
I guess it might be more manageable there in the long run. And it's
hard to argue with getting rid of the flags_to_type indirect.

Side not, should probably make the sysfs 'type' attribute a string
at this point.

--
Jens Axboe